Interested in learning more about how Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) can benefit from the adoption of cloud sevices? The Advanced Technologies for Industry (ATI) project organised an ATI Talks with Mark Dietrich, a Senior Advisor at H-CLOUD & the EGI Foundation to discuss the benefits and value of cloud services for SMEs.
In the session, Mark elaborates on:
- What H-CLOUD is and how it supports the Cloud Computing research and innovation community in Europe;
- How cloud can enable digital transformation;
- The challenges companies and SMEs face in adopting cloud services;
- The European cloud policy objectives.
For more information, explore the ATI reports:
- Technology Focus on Cloud Computing: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/reports/technology-watch/technology-focus-cloud-computing
- EU Report on Technological trends and policies: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/reports/eu-reports/eu-report-technological-trends-and-policies
- Report on Canada: Technological capacities and key policy measures: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/reports/international-reports/report-canada-technological-capacities-and-key-policy-measures
- Advanced technology landscape and related policies in the United States of America: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/reports/international-reports/report-united-states-america-technological-capacities-and-key-policy