Interested in learning more about advanced technology policies for the green and circular industry across the European Union? The Advanced Technologies for Industry (ATI) project organised an ATI Talks with Olga Martín, the CEO of Aclima, the Basque Environment Cluster, to discuss how advanced technologies can support green and circular industry policies.
In the session, Ms Martín elaborates on:
- What Aclima, the Basque Environment Cluster, is and how they support companies and Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in increasing their competitiveness.
- The challenges in implementing and enforcing green and circular policies to support the green and digital transition.
- How policy makers can foster the transition to a green economy.
- The negative and positive impacts of digital technologies on the environment.
For more information, explore the ATI reports:
- Policy Brief on Responsible digital transformation – the bridge between digital and circular economy policies: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/reports/policy-briefs/responsible-digital-transformation-bridge-between-digital-and-circular
- EU Report on Technological trends and policies: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/reports/eu-reports/eu-report-technological-trends-and-policies
- Policy Brief on Scaling up technology startups: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/reports/policy-briefs/scaling-technology-startups