7, Avenue colonel Roche BP 54200
31031 Toulouse Cedex 4
Renatech is the french network of high-end facilities in the field of micro & nanotechnology coordinated by CNRS. its objective is to allow research and industry to benefit from competitive and world-class infrastructure for carrying out research and R&D projects. that requires top level equipment in micro and nanotechnologies.
Renatech is your partner for technolgical developments with its large technologies facilities (7300 m²) distributed over 5 sites in France and multiple experts.
With our network, you'll get access to a profitable innovatin ecosystem with global service and support for your developments.
5 sites in France :
- C2N- Paris (Marcoussis/Orsay)
- FEMTO-ST - Besançon
- IEMN - Lille
- LAAS - Toulouse
- LTM - Grenoble
To meet the needs of the divers nanoscale community, the multi-site Renatech network provides the necessary expertise and state of the art equipment for a broad spectrum of technologies from transversal up to very specific one.
LAAS micro and nanotechnolgies platform adresses many technical issues
- Ebeam lithography
- Laser lithography
- Ink jetting
- Packaging and assembly
- Physical Vapor Deposition
- Plasma etching
- Molecular beam epitaxy
- Thermal treatment (annealing, RTP)
- Surface preparation and treatment
Technological service : OPEN ACCESS fabrication service for micro and nano systems research and all industries.
- R&D project collaboration with leading edge tools and instrumentation
- client oriented advices : identification of the relevant technological solutions
- on site training capabilities : trainig the customers's staff for autonomous of high-end instruments
Services on demand :
- technological state of the art
- partnerships identification
- identification of funding opportunities