Altenberger Strasse 69
Science Park 2
RECENDT, the Research Center for Non Destructive Testing GmbH is a non-university based research company in Austria.
As an internationally well recognized Research Center for Materials Characterization and Non-Destructive Testing & Measurement, RECENDT operates very successfully on the Austrian and international market since 2009.
RECENDT gained internationally acknowledged reputation as partner as well as coordinator in numerous national, EU- and international projects. The company is well established as a popular partner for local SMEs as well as multinational enterprises.
Fundamental Research & Industrial Solutions:
Our range of services incorporates the whole R&D process chain and stretches from application-oriented fundamental research to the development of state-of-the-art technology for industrial applications.
Partners from Industry as well as from Research are kindly invited to browse our competencies, technologies and equipment - and to get in contact with us, to identify the ressources to serve you best!
- Use our OCT systems to gain deeper insights in, e.g., polymer materials and plastics components.
- OCT - Optical Coherence Tomography provides 3D-images of inner structures in IR-semi-transparent materials in Real-Time. Resolution is about one micrometer.
- Take equipment available in our IR- & Raman-Spectroscopy - Labs to discover chemical information from various materials and objects.
- Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy can be applied in many variations to get information on chemical composition of substances (solid or liquid) or to characterize surfaces or to measure the thickness of films and coatings.
- Utilize our LUS-Setups to measure on metals and CFRP.
- LUS - Laser-Ultrasound is a high-resolution and completely contact-free method of ultrsound testing. It can be applied to detect inner structures and defects in very tiny objects - or in metal parts measuring several meters. It can be applied on hot surfaces, e.g., during welding or casting. It can be used to find inner defects in CFRP-laminates or in adhesive bonds.
- Apply our THz-Technology to measure internal features in GFRP and plastics materials.
- THz - Terahertz waves can be used to perform imaging of dielectric materials or to do spectroscopy on such. Unique features can be accessed, materials can be several centimeters thick, the resolution is in the range of 0.x millimeters.
- Perform joint research with our PA-research group.
- PA - Photo-Acoustics utilizes laser-induced ultrasonic waves to perform tomography or microscopy in biomedical samples.
RECENDT provides various opportunities for cooperation:
- Experts advice for industrial partners and SMEs on problems in the field of NDT
- Testing Services and demonstration of available technology in our labs
- Feasibility studies demonstrating the applicability of NDT-technologies
- Development of NDT-solutions for industrial application at partners' sites
- Joint research in collaborative projects, e.g., H2020
Process Analytical Technologies