Košice - mestská časť Sever
042 48 Košice
The Prototyping and Innovation Centre (PaIC) is part of the Technical University of Kosice under the umbrella of the Faculty Mechnical Engineering.
The centre is active in a variety of areas:
- Design, manufacturing, testing & validating of prototypes
- Research, development and innovations for industry
- Mentoring and manufacturing support for start-ups and small businesses in the field of prototype development and manufacture
- Implementation of research results of faculty staff and students
- Enabling students to directly participate in the research of new products and technologies
- Coordination of complex industry-university collaboration projects with international outreach
- Trainings, standard offerings as well as custom-made packets, for industry / SMEs etc.
The equipment present in out technology centre is:
5-axis CNC Milling Machine DMG MORI ecoMill 50
5-axis CNC Milling Machine DMG MORI DMU 60 eVO
3-axis CNC Milling Machine DMG MORI 635 V ecoline
CNC Turning and Milling Centre DMG MORI ecoTurn 510
CNC Turning and Milling Centre DMG MORI CTX Beta 800
CNC EDM Wire Cut Machine AccuteX AU-500i
Laser Cutting Machine TruLaser Cell 3000
CNC Brake Press LVD PPEC-6 35/15
Hydraulic Surface Grinder KNUTH HFS 4080B C
Fully Automatic Band Saw KNUTH ABS 320 B
More information on the above equipment can be obtained on our website of the centre under the tab: TECHNOLOGY
Part of the Prototyping and Innovation Centre is the Digital Innovation Hub Robotics Kosice.
The DIH Robotics Kosice is specifically focussing on the provision of services.
The services provided are covering all types of services which are considered to be delivered by Digital Innovation Hubs: ecosystem services, technology services and business services.
Services, specifically common for PaIC are:
- contract research
- technical support on scale-up
- provision of technology infrastructure
- testing & validation
- skills & education
- ecosystem learning
- strategy development
- project development