601 Rue de la Chimie
Cermav-CNRS, BP 53
- Nanomaterials: glyco-nano-objects and self- assembly; polymers and colloids; micro-nano-rheology; multi-scale approaches of heterogeneous mediums
- Transformation of the biomass for technological purposes: physics of fibrous structures; plant walls and complex organisations
- Green chemistry: biomaterials, packaging; oligosaccharides and health
- Applied research, consultancy & expertise, services and training
- Surface Treatment Pilots through water means: laboratory size press, vacuum curtain, coating colour deaerator, cooling roll
- Thermomechanical surface treatment: water box, vapour box , infra red radiant
- Dry treatment pilot: chromatogeny pilot, on-line plasma
- Industrial printing pilots: rotogravure group, serigraphy pilot, flexiproof pilot, digital press
- Paper characterisation apparatus, coating items, fibres: bubble maximal pressure, permeability to favour cell
- Devices for understanding phenomena: high speed ink-jet pilot, microdrop
- Paper and ink characterisation devices: rheometer, exclusion chromatography, fluorescence optical microscopy
- Synthesis of biomolecules (PSB): synthesis of molecules and biomolecules (their engineering),
- Characterization of interactions (PCI): understanding the interactions involved in bioanalytical systems developed, characterization of molecules and functionalized surfaces and synthesized devices.
- Functionalization and Transduction (PFT): designing and construction of nanometric systems of molecular recognition.
- Supercomputing (PCECIC): chemistry and computer modeling.
- Mass spectrometry (PSM): physico-chemical analysis providing information on the identity and concentration of chemical species analyzed in pure form or mixed.
- NMR (PRMN): studies of physical, chemical and biological properties of matter.
- Electron Microscopy (PMIEL): multi-scale structural characterization, optical microscopy, transmission electron microscopy for the study (structure, topology, surface organization) polysaccharides, glycoproteins and polymer objects from all sources (natural polymers or synthetic).
- Crystallography (PRX): structural determination of compounds synthesized in the laboratory by single crystal X-ray diffraction.
- Scientific & technological
- Study / initial design / Simulation
- Proof of concept / Lab testing of basic experimental set-up/ Characterization
- Component/ breadboard / process development & testing
- Prototyping (integrated system/ sub-system) development & testing