calle Tajonar 20
31006 pamplona Navarra
NAITEC is the Technology Center specialized in mobility and mechatronics. It aims to be a center of excellence in sustainable mobility and mechatronics of international reference, contributing to the technological drive of both sectors, improving the competitiveness of companies.
NAITEC provides innovative and environmentally friendly solutions through the generation and transfer of differential knowledge, oriented to a global market.
- Mobility: Sustainable and smart solutions for safer, more comfortable and environmentally friendly mobility.
- Mechatronics: Smart products and processes, with greater automation and connectivity, sensorization and embedded technologies.
- Technological Services: Before marketing a product, companies must ensure that such a product complies with applicable regulations, quality standards and can perform the function originally designed for. Hence, products must be subjected to different tests.
- New businesses: Technological applications for new horizons
NAITEC is associated to ADItech, it is a private non-profit foundation. ADItech acts as coordinating agent for the Navarra R&D&I System and represents NAITEC, among other European partnerships, in the European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA) and in the Sustainable Process Industry through Resource and Energy efficiency (SPIRE) – PPP.
At the same time, NAITEC is associated to the Spanish mobility platform MOVE2FUTURE, to OE-A (Organic and printed electronics association) and is member of the Advisory Group of IEC TC-119 for printed electronics. Recently, NAITEC joined the Spanish Center for Industrial Cybersecurity (cci-es.org)
NAITEC operates six main groups of equipment, distributed in these laboratories:
- Electronic product testing and validation laboratory
- Electronic development laboratory
- Test benches and validation of mechanical components
- Materials laboratories
- Functional printing plant
- Nanotechnology laboratory
Industry solutions: http://www.naitec.es/en/industry-solutions/
- Connected and autonnomous systems
- Efficiency and sustainability
- High-tech manufacturing
- Smart mechatronic product
- Digital transformation of industrial processes
- New businesses
Technological Services: http://www.naitec.es/en/technological-services/
- Components and mechanical systems
- Electronic producto testing and validation
- Computational simulation