CENmat is a young and innovative chemical engineering spin-off from the German Aerospace Center (DLR) offering a broad range of services ranging from consultation, contractual research to nanomaterial synthesis, upscale and nanomaterial integration.
CENmat started as a nanomaterial company offering highly specialized and custom-tailored nanomaterials applying a holistic approach to fully understand the needs of our customers to design and synthetize the best fitting nanomaterials for their special product or technology.
Due to the proximity of the nanomaterials to other fields and applications and our expertise in these fields such as fuel cells, electrolysers, and other electrochemical energy storage and conversion technologies we quickly broadened our services offering contractual research in these areas too. Today CENmat is engaged in multiple research consortia and contractual research projects.
CENmat is a spin-Off company from the German Aerospace Center and thus in a close relationship to this research institute.
- Electrochemical testing equipment for fuel cell, electrolyser and electro catalyst research
- Coating equipment (screen coating, dry spraying, ink jet coating)
- Consultation (Nanomaterials for green electrochemical technologies)
- Material design, synthesis and upscale of production (metal based nanomaterial)
- Nanomaterial integration
- Design of novel electrochemical membrane reactors and development