17 rue des Martyrs
The cybersecurity platform is staffed by more than 100 experts experienced in protecting integrated circuits, mobile electronic devices (such as smartphones) and embedded systems and their software from threats. The platform is used to identify product vulnerabilities and come up with innovative ways to protect both hardware and software from cyber-attacks.
The techniques employed to ensure hardware and software security are based on innovative technologies like secure communications platforms for sensor networks, secure hardware and software cryptography implementation, crypto calculation for direct application processing of encrypted data, and more.
The platform uses some of the most advanced tools available (source-code analysis software like Frama-C, hardware platform simulators, test benches capable of replicating physical attacks against electronic components, fault generators, and emission spectrum analyzers) to pinpoint vulnerabilities. It is home to one of France’s three official commercial hardware security evaluation centers.
- Scientific & technological
- Study / initial design / Simulation
- Proof of concept / Lab testing of basic experimental set-up/ Characterisation
- Component/ breadboard / process development & testing
- Prototyping (integrated system/ sub-system) development & testing
- Pilot line / demonstration line / preseries
- Product validation / certification