This video presents the Advanced Technologies for Industry (ATI) project.
The EU’s industrial policy strategy promotes the creation of a competitive European industry. In order to properly support the implementation of policies and initiatives, a systematic monitoring of technological trends and reliable, up-to-date data on advanced technologies is needed. To this end, the ATI project has been set up.
ATI provides policymakers, industry representatives and academia with:
- Analytical reports on technological trends, sectoral insights and products;
- Analyses of EU and national policies related to the uptake of advanced technologies;
- Analysis of technological trends in competing economies;
- A data dashboard with statistical data on the production and use of advanced technologies including enabling conditions such as skills, investment or entrepreneurship;
- Access to technology centres and innovation hubs across EU countries through the Technology Centre mapping.
- The organisation of events and workshops, promoting stakeholder communication and dialogue.
To know more about the European Commission’s ATI Project please visit the ATI website: https://ati.ec.europa.eu.
The ATI project is an initiative by the European Innovation Council and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Executive Agency (EISMEA) and the European Commission DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs (DG GROW).