Interested in learning more about the cybersecurity industry and Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Europe and beyond? The Advanced Technologies for Industry (ATI) project organised an ATI Talks with Gordon Kristein, the founder of movetech, and Demosthenes Ikonomou from the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA).
In the session, Gordon and Demosthenes elaborate on:
- How SMEs can get support in becoming more cyber resilient and 10 practical hands-on-tools
- Opportunities to increase the supply of Information & Technology and cybersecurity professionals to meet the demand
- Challenges that SMEs are facing in the cybersecurity industry
- Available support for SMEs in the cybersecurity industry offered by ENISA
- Level of investment in the cybersecurity industry across Europe
For more information, explore the ATI Policy Brief on Cybersecurity: more investment and better skills: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/reports/policy-briefs/cybersecurity-more-investment-and-better-skills