Interested in learning more about Artificial Intelligence (AI) adoption and industry trends, and how this impacts Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Europe? The Advanced Technologies for Industry (ATI) project organised an ATI Talk with Stelian Brad, a Full Professor at Technical University of Cluj-Napoca to learn more.
In the session, Mr Brad elaborates on:
- The market potential of AI in Europe and its uptake across industries;
- Main barriers and challenges to the adoption and uptake of AI technologies;
- Examples of AI use cases and its value growth in Europe.
For more information, explore the ATI reports:
- AT Watch: Technology Focus on Artificial Intelligence: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/reports/technology-watch/technology-focus-artificial-intelligence
- EU Report on Technological trends and policies: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/reports/eu-reports/eu-report-technological-trends-and-policies
- Policy Brief on Scaling up technology startups: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/reports/policy-briefs/scaling-technology-startups