Interested in learning more about the added value of Advanced Technologies for Industry (ATI) Technology Centres (TC)? The ATI project discussed the value of building successful collaborations and the role of TC with:
- Esther Hurtós, a Research and Innovation (R&I) Policy and Funding Programmes expert at Eurecat Technology Centre in Spain;
- Veronica Bocci, the Coordinator of “DITECFER District for Rail Technologies, High Speed, Networks’ Safety & Security” in Italy.
In the session, Ms Hurtós and Ms Bocci elaborate on:
- How TCs can support Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs);
- The services provided by Eurecat and other TCs, including support for companies in the innovation process;
- The benefits of the ATI project for TCs.
For more information, explore:
- The ATI’s TC mapping page: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/technology-centre/mapping
- Eurecat Technology Centre: https://ati.ec.europa.eu/technology-centre/eurecat-technology-centre
- Technology Centre Mapping: how to apply? (video) https://ati.ec.europa.eu/videos/technology-centre-mapping
- Technology Centre Mapping for SMEs: how to use the mapping? (video) https://ati.ec.europa.eu/videos/technology-centre-mapping-smes