Interested in learning more about how Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Europe can overcome challenges in adopting advanced technologies? The Advanced Technology for Industry (ATI) project organised an ATI Talk session with Sebastiano Toffaletti, the Secretary-General of the European Digital SME Alliance, on how to increase the adoption of technologies by SMEs.
In the session, Sebastiano elaborates on:
- What challenges are currently hindering SMEs in their journey to digital
- Possible solutions to help SMEs in their digital transformation
- EU Policy initiatives that are supporting SMEs in adopting advanced technologies and
- Recent studies conducted by the ATI project that can aid SMEs in their journey to digital.
For more information, explore the:
- Report on technology adoption in Europe, highlighting where SMEs need support.
- Report on artificial intelligence, discussing how SMEs can benefit from AI.
- Report on the uptake of advanced technologies across Europe.
- Report on skills development and how SMEs can attract and develop technical skillsets.