4232 Hagenberg im Mühlkreis
Software Competence Center Hagenberg (SCCH) is an application-oriented research center in the frame of the Austrian COMET program for competence centers for excellent technology.
SCCH's research focuses on two pillars: Data Science and Software Science.
These two parts include
- Software Analytics and Evolution
- Secure Software Analytics
- Rigorous Methods in Software Engineering
- Data Analysis Systems
- Knowledge-Based Vision Systems
SCCH supports its partners in a smart transition to AI-based cyber physical systems.
Main research topics of SCCH are:
- (deep) transfer learning for leveraging powerful but data-hungry learning methods for industrial applications where labeled training data is scare,
- privacy and security for distributed learning in computing clouds,
- AI–based software analytics for enabling the innovation cycle in data and software-intensive systems.
SCCH has the necessary equipment to carry out projects in Data Science and Software Science. This also includes hardware for AI systems and a computer vision lab.
SCCH offers research services in Data and Software Science within long-term cooperation in the national-funded COMET program (open for companies from all countries), cooperation in other funding programs, as well as not funded projects.
SCCH has an international scientific network and connects scientific research with applied R&D.
data analysis system