41, Rue des Métissages
The CETI is a research center at the service of enterprises to encourage and accelerate innovation. It is a place to design, experiment, prototype and industrialize new products, materials and process adapted to the global textile industry.
The CETI collaborates with producers, major brands and distributors of fashion, sports, luxury and technical textiles.
The aim of the CETI is to respond to societal challenges related to sustainable development in order to transform the entire industry :
- Minimize it's environmental footprint,
- Making smart technologies accessible,
- Integrate digital transformation into business lines,
- Promoting good living,
- Developing value ecosystems,
- Deploy new business model ( economy of functionality , circular economy).
CETI has equipment in the following 4 platforms :
- THE TEXTILE PLATFORM - FASHION DESIGN 4.0
- Co-creation workshop : Encourage creativity.
- Prototype workshop : Make the access to technology easier in the aim to focus on the creation.
- Connected shop : Discover the equipments to improve the customer experience.
- THE NONWOVENS PLATFROM
- Melt channel
- Dry channel
- Nonwoven web consolidation
- Needling loom
- Flat Oven
- Melt channel
- THE MONO, BI and TRI-COMPONENT SPINNING PLATFORM
- Melt - spinning
- Crimping / Cut
- THE RECYCLING PLATFORM
- Inauguration in Septembre
The CETI guides companies in their product development projects offering solutions to a large levels of needs :
- Building the projects
- Developing new products
- Improving innovation
- Prototyping products
- Optimizing the processes
- Developing skills
The CETI proposes to support companies in their efforts to integrate environmental requirements in order to reduce their impacts and promote the emergence of a circular economy and a functional economy
- Eco - conception
- Upcycling & Downcycling
- CSR and traceability
The CETI has also created an experiential 4.0 workshop space, digitized from design to prototype and using the customer experience in store.
- Design and co-creation of materials and products.
- 3D collaboration - Products developments
- Customization / Industrialization
- Retail / Customer experience