17 rue des Martyrs
Electric and hybrid-electric vehicles are about more than just batteries (or fuel cells). The battery or fuel cell must be integrated into the powertrain and tested in real-world conditions. The test results must then be analyzed so that further improvements can be made. The electric mobility platform does all of these things, developing solutions for automotive applications as well as for all other types of land, air, and sea vehicles and vessels.
Tests, carried out on the open road/water or at closed facilities, provide valuable feedback on cycling, ageing, and other factors while facilitating market penetration for SMEs and larger companies involved with battery, fuel-cell, and traditional and electric vehicle manufacturers.
The platform possesses a complete set of equipment that includes a motor bench, solar charging stations, and instrumentation capabilities. The platform can perform one-off testing (up to 60,000 km for an electric vehicle) and continuous monitoring of fleets of up to 30 vehicles. For the platform’s industrial partners, these testing capabilities provide valuable feedback so that they can improve product quality and reliability and even launch totally new products on a still-emerging market.
- Scientific & technological
- Study / initial design / Simulation
- Proof of concept / Lab testing of basic experimental set-up/ Characterisation
- Component/ breadboard / process development & testing
- Prototyping (integrated system/ sub-system) development & testing
- Pilot line / demonstration line / preseries
- Product validation / certification