Avenida de la industria, 23
AIJU research centre is a private, non-profit making organisation aiming to boost research, development and technological innovation to give solutions to societal and industrial challenges, thus enabling the achievement of a constant competitiveness increase and product quality improvement among industry.
AIJU's research activities are focused on:
• Product development and additive manufacturing
• Advanced Materials
• Manufacturing processes and robotics
• Energy (Fuel Cells and Hydrogen, Ultracapacitors)
• ICT, simulation and virtualisation
· Instrumentation and chemical/Physical safety
· Materials testing
· Industrial environment
· Rapid prototyping plant
· Pilot plant for plastic transformation processes
· Training classrooms
· Advanced Manufactuging and 3D printing equipment :
- Two commercial laser sintering equipment: Sintersation 2500 and 2500 plus, apart from the laboratory equipment of LS developed at the Center.
- Two 3D printers Polyjet (Objet and Alaris)
- Two small FDM machines (Ultimaker and Wittbox)
- Vacuum casting technology for printing short series.
- Hardware and software for the treatment of STL files (Magics RP, Rapidform 2004) and performing CAD designs (Unigraphics NX, Rapidform XOS XOR2 and, Freeform).
INTEGRATED PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - PROTOTYPING
ICT AND DIGITAL APPLICATIONS
IDENTIFICATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF PLASTICS